Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome Back!!!


Back to the daily grind…yup spring break is officially over, hopefully all or a majority had a great break! And a wonderful Easter, no matter how you celebrated it! As for me I went to my sister’s church to watch my six year old niece dance in an Easter celebration performance. After that some family came over and my niece and nephew did a small Easter egg hunt, then we had a nice early dinner. Fortunately everyone was gone by 5:00pm so I was able to relax.

Family gatherings are always interesting, at least with my family. There is never a dull moment and conversations can get interesting, especially when you have parents who are divorced there with their new husband and wife. This is when having little kids around can really be a positive thing.

Setting Easter aside, spring break for me was nice; although I was still on campus working, it was quiet and productive. And it was only a four day work week due to Friday being a district holiday. I was able to use the extra day to re-arrange my room, get rid of some furniture and buy a new dresser. It’s a work in progress buying one thing at a time, despite wanting to buy everything at once I’ve been able to pace myself. So soon I will have all new pieces of furniture, with the exception of my bed.

All in all I had a relaxing weekend, although uneventful and exciting, I enjoyed myself. Hopefully everyone did too no matter what you did or where you went, if anywhere. The semester is almost through, so hang in there!

Until next time!

Joey McIntosh

"It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage that we move on to better things" — Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment