Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jennifer Aniston's Alleged Sex Tape

HA! Fooled you! It's not a sex tape guys... It's the new advertisement for SmartWater.
So really I should be studying but instead I'm watching Youtube videos. The video is titled "Jennifer Aniston's Sex Tape". I think it's clever marketing because it incorporates all the things people love to view on the web. Such as cute animals, a kid pretending to be a rock star and the standard groin kick. Oh and the infamous promise of a celebrity sex tape...
To me labeling it her sex tape is hilarious and shows she has a wonderful sense of humor. Go Jennifer!

Although it is on the cheesy side, it's still funny... you gotta hand it to Jen for her "smart" decisions.
Oh did you see what I did there... huh huh? She's smart like SmartWater...
Stay Classy FC!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment