Friday, September 30, 2011

A special sneak peek

Happy Friday everyone!

This week turned out to be a little hectic but amazing. I did some major studying for my math exam coming up in just a few hours. But the highlight of my week was getting assigned the story about FCs A.S. CareBank. The CareBank is to help assist students in need. I'm currently working with A.S. vice president Joey McIntosh, who is the coordinator for the CareBank, to develop the story. Consider this the special sneak peek to the upcoming article!

I hope you read the story which will be posted on the FC Hornet website on Tuesday. And possibly donate some resources for our fellow students in need.

I had no idea Fullerton offered the students aid. I think it's the coolest! For me being a reporter with the Hornet is extremely rewarding because I'm able to bring awareness to great things like the CareBank.

I will post the link to the article when it's published.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night! I'm off to study a bit more before the test at 8pm.

Enjoy the weekend!

Stay classy FC!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment