Sunday, March 2, 2014

          I don't know about you guys, but I feel like this rain is definitely much-needed. 
          I waited all winter for even a little teeny sprinkle, but to no avail. So I'm so so so excited it's finally raining now. It hasn't rained in so long, it's like our California weather has decided to go all out, thunder rain lightning and EVEN HAIL. The other night I woke up at 3 AM to the crash of thunder and I got so freaked out I thought the ceiling was about to fall on me. My dog was whimpering like crazy, taking cover under the bed. I was so shocked so I looked outside the window to make sure we were still in California. I saw like fist-sized ice pieces falling down--well I have tiny fists--but it was still pretty big for your usual hail. I was so worried about the house crashing down on me I almost didn't fall back asleep. 
          
          ANYWAYS, I hope you guys were all safe indoors then and didn't get hailed on!
It's already almost time for midterms in some of my classes, which is so weird. Aren't we on Week 4 of the semester? For me, I feel like we're still early in the beginning. Classes are all pretty good, just one is a little bumpy. One of my professors has a tendency to forget to collect assignments on the due date so I'm not even sure how I'm doing in the class, because I have a bunch of assignments she's never collected and I'm not quite sure what to do with them do I give them to her what if she loses them because she hasn't gotten the rest of the classes' and what if I don't give them to her and the other students do and then mine counts as late and then I go a letter grade down oh the anxiety
This is why professors should just collect things on time I get weird and I start to feel all anxious and it's just 
          But other than that, spring semester is treating me quite nicely!

Joy ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment