Monday, May 21, 2012

Life Lessons

Happy Monday everyone! And Happy Finals!!!!!!!!! I can not believe we are already here facing our finals this week, and then next week graduation! This month has really flown by. Just remember to get enough sleep (even though I am not one to talk about that, if you don't know why you can read my previous blog!), eat a good meal, and don't sweat the small stuff because you have learned what you can and now you just have to take the test!

So I have been learning a lot about myself lately. As a person I think that it's always important to learn and grow and be the best that you can be. The thing about me is I have a hard time living moment to moment. I worry, stress about things that are not even here instead of enjoying the moment. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the moments too, but stressing out about the small stuff when there usually is no need to is what I am learning to do. It's crazy that sometimes it takes you so long in life to realize there are certain behaviors you need to change in order to not push people away. And all this needless worry could be why I sometimes struggle with insomnia. Are there things in your life you wish you could change, need to work on, feel is not a great quality? Remember that it's never to late to change. Just don't mistake the good qualities about yourself, with the ones that are harmful. What I mean by that is that sometimes people think I am too sensitive, this I wouldn't change about myself because just because people do not understand this, does not mean it's a bad quality. You just have to know yourself and know what actually needs to be changed. I am no guru, but I strive for better things in my life daily.

Well all who have their first finals today, good luck! And anyone who does not have any finals either because you are not a student, or because somehow you got lucky, then to you all have a great week.

Remember to make each day count.

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment