Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We are back

Wow, Time is flying. This is my third semester. I would rather say that I’ve already passed the half way for transferring, than saying I still have another half left to go.
Did you get all the classes you wanted? I decided to take six classes this semester before school started, but then dropped one of them. I know, it was too much for me. And plus the class wasn’t the one I really needed to take to transfer. I am not even sure now if I can handle five classes since I’ve experienced them.
I just got back from school. I’ve been in the library almost every day during my free time since the new semester started. It’s because, first, I’ve already got a lot of homework to do and second, I need to review after class so that I understand better in class. Personally, studying is not awful but what’s awful is the fact that I lack concentration. I mostly do something else after about two hours of studying. Then, it takes me about an hour to go back to my work. Haha
Hope everyone has gotten the right classes and is enjoying the beginning of a new semester.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment