Monday, May 9, 2011

3 weeks left

I never expected that time would go this fast. We have only 3 weeks left till the end of this semester. I started counting down the days towards the 25th, which will be my last day of finals. As I mentioned before, I will leave for Indiana where my little sister is living. My mom will be there too for my sister’s high school graduation, then the three of us will head to New York for a week of fun. Afterwards, we will go to Toronto also for a week where my grandparents and cousins are living. What about my dad? Well he can’t join us because of work. Poor dad, I feel so bad for him because while my mom, sister and I have traveled many times abroad, my dad has never joined us. He is a hard worker, and I have never seen such a hard worker in my whole life. He will just see many pictures of us having fun during our trip just like he always has.

In Korea, it is parents’ day on May 8th whereas it is Mother’s day here. So, I talked to my parents for a while. I think my parents are so amazing not because they are my parents, but because they are the ones who let their two kids study abroad for such a long time costing big money and stand the fact that they miss their kids so bad. I feel blessed and sorry at the same time, and always think that I need to be successful for not only myself but also my parents who have been always supportive and will be as well. I have been looking forward to this summer because I will see my parents and friends and have a great time with them!
We have a short time left until the final exams. We’ve got to continue what we’ve been doing, and then great rewards will be given to us at the end. I can’t wait for the time I can get rewarded for all the efforts.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment