Wednesday, May 11, 2011

crunch time!

As of right now, at this very moment, at this very second in time, I have began crunch time. I have a seven page research paper due in less than a week and yet I cannot decide what I would like to write it on. It is for my children's literature class and this paper pretty much determines what my grade will be for the class. Bomb the paper, fail the class. I have decided to be a good student and start this paper today hoping to finish it by the end of this week so I will have the weekend to work and relax. I cannot believe that I have two of my finals next week already. One more week of classes and I am done until summer. I cannot wait until summer starts but at the same time I do like that I have been able to sleep in this semester. It was nice while it lasted. I will miss my sleep greatly! I am so nervous and excited to graduate and transfer to APU. I will be practicing with the team in the fall and still attending some classes here at Fullerton as well as helping coach the women's water polo team here. I am excited to see all the talent this school will have next year and cannot wait for the girls to have a great season just like I did. If there is anything fun going on this summer let me know.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment