Monday, May 2, 2011

Sorry

I am so sorry for the super last minute posts this week. I know that it is very late and that it is weird that I am writing but I have been having so many problems with my laptop and my Internet lately. My mom has been going on craigslist everyday, she is crazy addicted to it and I think my laptop received a virus from the site. I hope everyone has had a great week and I do hope everyone enjoyed their spring break and Easter just as much as I have. I was glad to be back to school and back to my routine but I am sad the break is over. It was much needed and I think I will need another one soon! On a brighter note only about two more weeks of classes. I cannot believe that it has already been the entire semester. I am going to miss all of my professors and all the wonderful people I have met throughout the semester. At the beginning of the semester one of my professors told us, "you never know, the person sitting next to you may be your soul mate." I thought this was funny and was not likely to happen this semester. However, I think it really did! There was a girl sitting next to me in my sociology class and a boy sitting right next to her and they hit it off instantly on the first day of class and have been dating ever since. I think it goes to show we can learn something from our professors. hahaha.

Until my finger meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment