Sunday, May 22, 2011

yay!

I cannot wait for this summer to come. I have so much going on this summer and it is going to be amazing. I am going camping this weekend. I have not been camping in quite some time and I know this is going to be awesome because I am going with my best friend and her family. After that in the beginning of July her is getting married and we will be having a blast the entire weekend, which happens to be the 4th of July weekend. The weekend of the 15th in July is a tournament in Santa Clara and I will be able to play water polo with the girls that were on my team this year. It will be so exciting to play with those girls one final time. I am going to miss playing with them like crazy. The entire week after that I will be going to Yosemite with Azusa Pacific University. It will be so much fun. I have never really done anything like this before and I cannot wait to see what it is about. In August I will be going to Vegas of course for water polo not for vacation but it will still be a great time. I hope everyone has an exciting summer just like I plan to have. I really want to know what everyone else will be doing this summer.

Until my keys meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment