Sunday, May 22, 2011

we come down to the wire...

I hope everyone is getting all of their work taken care of and we are not stressing out too much. I know that it is the last week coming up but we have all made it through the entire semester. I want to say congratulations to all of the graduates this semester. I hope that everyone is having a blast and stuff is getting taken care of. This is definitely not the time to slack off. As for me I only have one more final and it is tomorrow. I cannot wait to be completely done with everything. I just want the grades to close and end this semester. I know everyone is probably feeling the same way. I really did enjoy all of my professors this year and I highly recommend that everyone take them if they need to take a certain class that they offer. Angie Andrus is the best Sociology teacher ever! She makes everything entertaining and enjoyable. She is a teacher that makes you want to come to class to see what she is going to come up with next. Heidi Guss teaches English classes and I suggest that if you need or want to take Children's Literature you should take it with her. She does group discussions all the time which really help get you more involved and also it makes sure you are keeping up with all of the work. Callista Lee is so funny and you could tell she loves what she does. She teaches Human Sexuality and is very informative. I would recommend these three ladies to anyone. This semester was the best I have had in a long time.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment