For those students who have moved on or have been on campus for a longer period; the same is true for you…what led you to Fullerton College and what did or do you like about FC and was or is there anything you would like to see changed?
Student stories are needed and an important part of the history of Fullerton College, currently there are only one or two student stories; yet dozens of faculty and older alumni stories posted. Let others know why you chose Fullerton College. Be a part of Fullerton’s next 100 years of history! Below are some questions that can act as a guide to help tell your story:
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->What brought you or your family to Fullerton or Orange County?
2. Explain why you chose to study/work at Fullerton College.
3. In what areas of college life were/are you engaged?
4. Describe what the college was like and your principal interests during your year(s) at the college. During your time at Fullerton College, who were people you had friendships with, were inspired by, or in some way made a difference in your time here, and why?
5. What were some of the biggest changes or most significant events that took place during your time at the college?
6. What advice do you have for our current students?
7. What impact did your experiences at Fullerton College have on the rest of your life/career and how?
8. Feel free to include any other comments about your FC Experience…
9. Year of Birth:
10. Department of Specialty:
11. Dates/Years at Fullerton College:
Email your story to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time!
“But the more information that comes out, the more explicable and human historical events become. The details make the story real.” – Taylor Branch