Sunday, September 26, 2010

For something to release me soon

Work was crap. And I have this after feeling, like hmmmmm.

Well it wasn't all crap, it was going pretty well right up until the end, on account that it's my first time closing the place, and I had a lot of things to do, and some caught up to me, and I ran out of time. So yeah, that was the crap part, that and the manager rushing me, so it was a lot of pressure.

So it's this after feeling of doing a bad job, but it's unlike any other bad job feeling I've ever had, this one, I feel like I shouldn't care about it, because it's a fast food restaurant job and it shouldn't really mean much in my life, like come on, a fast food place, big deal. But you know, it pisses me off that I do feel bad about it. So yes, that left me pretty upset.

So to calm my mixed feelings I went over to walmart and bought me some ice cream.

Tomorrow though, I have a track workout, quite a few intervals I'm guessing. Those can be hard or easy. Depends how my body feels. I don't even want to think about it.

Sometimes I don't even know why I'm running anymore, or why I do any of the things I still do. Or why I'm hoping for a better future.

I think, I really need some closure with myself.

For something to release me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment