Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello!

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone! I am extremely excited to be given this opportunity to share my life with everyone and also get feedback of any sort. I am a very open person and I do not plan on hiding anything or holding anything back. I would like everyone to feel free and ask as many questions as you would like. Also, comments and concerns are more than welcome.

So, today I went back and forth all day trying to decide what to write about first. I am so excited to write that I had a million ideas running through my mind all at once. And out of nowhere it hit me. Responsibility!! As a college student not only are we responsible for doing out homework and going to class, but also almost every one of us works, plays a sport, an instrument, performs of some sort, or just has other responsibilities that we must attend to on a daily basis. So, how do we manage our time effectively in this fast pace lifestyle?

As for me, I am a full-time student athlete; I coach high school water polo, work at Costco, and have guardianship of my niece that is three years old and my nephew that is one. I know how to manage my time effectively most of the time, in order to do my best that I can at everything. However, sometimes it is difficult to do the things I love. Because with each role come many responsibilities.

I want to hear from you now. How do you manage your time? Do you have any suggestions for me that can help manage my time to do things I love more often? What type of responsibilities are you faced with on a daily basis while being a student at Fullerton College?

No comments:

Post a Comment