Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ramblings

Now that I think of it, I don't really eat 3 meals a day, it's more like a small breakfast, breakfast for runners that would be, pb & j sandwich, a banana, and and a protein shake. And then I might have lunch like around 3. And then that's pretty much it, like I have a small snack maybe after at night but rarely.

Today however, I had breakfast, and lunch, and now dinner at Oliver Garden with my xc team. So yeah, I got full pretty quickly, I ate a little pasta and that's pretty much it. Nothing else. I think I enjoyed more just being there with them talking about stuff and whatnots.

I'm glad that I get to do that, that I get to have dinner with my friends and just let life away. Maybe for once we can just forget about our troubles and tragedies and just be there in the moment. Maybe I still don't know much about life, but I know that, to try and live in the moment. I'm still trying to learn that though, and I'm exploring and contemplating how to live a simpler happier more full filling life.

Like the day that I just come home and sip on some red wine and eat a pumpkin pie while I do art, that's when I know I'm successful.

In the mean time, I'm still really young and I have a world to learn and get through, but I don't wanna have to worry about that, I just want to flow by and enjoy this, this right now, this moment that I have shared with friends, I like it. And I'm pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment