Friday, December 3, 2010

eh

I woke up this morning and my head is killing me. I do not know why. I think it is because I have so much to do and so little time. The worst part about having so much to do is that I will not even get the chance to do most of them until next week. I was going to get them done today but that did not happen in the slightest. I am stuck watching babies again. Yesterday I had the 1 and a half year old and the 1 and half week old all day. My parents had running around to do, and when I say running around, I mean they had so much stuff they had to get done.

My nephew was so bad yesterday that I could not get anything done. I have 3 concert reports for my history of rock class by Tuesday and I have not even got the chance to start. On Wednesday I have some extra credit reports due. Yes that is right 5 extra credit reports. I have a B in the class but if I do the extra credit I will definitely have an A. Also, on Wednesday I have two finals. This is going to be crazy! Thursday I have my water polo banquet and I have to get coaches gifts and take care of so many things before then. There is just so much to do and so little time. I had every intention of waking up this morning and getting right to work. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen today. I am stuck baby sitting again. This time I have all three kids. The same two from yesterday and now their three year old sister as well. I am surprised they are giving me an opportunity to stop and write this blog. Oops I spoke too soon. Got to go. And the headache will persist...

Until my fingers meet the keys,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment