Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals..

Wow, one month left till the year of 2011. Well.. actually less than a month. Can you believe it? I never can. It seems like time is flying. The end of years always makes me think of what I have achieved during the year, what I want to achieve next year and something like that. This time mostly brings me a big disappointment and lots of plans for the next year, thinking that I won’t make the same mistakes. Well, but I keep making’em and regretting what I should not have done or what I should have done. This is ridiculous. I don’t know why people keep doing such things. If they can achieve what they want like they always expect, then the life would be so much easier.

Christmas time is coming up. It’s right around the corner! As I said few times before, I will go to Texas for a religious conference that is for international students. I can’t wait. But till that time, I will be so free at home doing nothing but watching TV or movies with no certain plans. Very sad. I deserve to have fun to love more being here in America. But everything takes a lot of money so I get frustrated whenever I feel like I want to do something fun or new. Writing blogs here has made me feel happy so I am very glad that I decided to do it.

Are you guys done with finals yet? For me I have one more to go, and then I will be done with this semester! Last week was fairly busy for me to study for finals and get all the homework done. I bet you were in the same situation. This week is actually going not as crazy as last week. So it’s a good thing (: I have been taking my time since yesterday because my last final will be on Thursday. I will start studying probably tonight or tomorrow. Yes as you can pretty much assume, I am still procrastinating. I hate it but I do all the time. Hmm. I haven’t read books in months. My nickname used to be a bookworm, believe or not. But now I am too obsessed with Korean TV dramas and talk shows so I don’t even go to bed till like 2 a.m. watching them. I should be more disciplined for my study and remind myself of why I am here. Otherwise, my parents would be so disappointed in me for sure. So I got my new plans for the next year – reading lots of books, cutting back watching Korean stuff, losing weight and being healthy.

I am so excited for what will happen next year in my life. The year of 2011 sounds still far but it’s near. So don’t forget making plans for your Christmas time and next year. Hope you did a great job on your finals!

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment