Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Over...

I am so relieved that the semester has finally came to an end. Now that I am going to be transferring after next semester I am getting a little nervous. I thought I had everything figured out and where I want to go, but this weekend has really messed with my thoughts.

This past weekend I helped run a water polo camp right out of the Fullerton college pool. It is always a great experience for me to work with big time coaches and Olympians. I have actually emailed some of these coaches trying to get recruited to their schools and play for them and by coaching with them or along side of them this weekend it really got me noticed. Some of the coaches that were there were; Todd from ASU, Matt from Michigan, Alex from Pomona Pitzer, and a few others. The thing that has got me thinking now, is that I emailed Alex at the end of my water polo season so around the beginning of November, but he never got back to me... On December 15th I finally receive an email from Alex saying that he is interested and asking me to send all my information. Transcripts and the big shebang... On Friday I sat down and talked to him about everything I want to accomplish and do and I know that their team is much more competitive, which I want! Now I believe I am back to square one and I have no idea where I will be going again... Now time to apply and see how much money I could get out of Pomona.

I hope everyone did well on their finals. I know I messed up on one or two but that is life. Take it easy and have a great break from school. When we return in January hopefully I will have a finalized decision as to where I will be going to school next year...

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment