Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where have you been?

Today, started out horribly wrong, but gladly, it ended well.

I had mentioned there was no water at home, so in the morning I had to wake up and go shower at my cousin's house. But that wasn't the bad thing, when I left, I locked myself out of my room. I forgot my key inside. And when I got back from showering, I couldn't get in. And I had to go to school!!!!

It took me about half an hour to figure out a way to break in. I won't say how. But it wasn't easy.

I made it to class just as class began, and I felt really out of breath.

My teacher in my first class gave me a hard time just because I asked if he had a stapler to staple my paper which I was gonna turn in, and this is what he said: "Stapler? They're 39 cents, why don't you go buy one" and he said it in a very narcissistic and condescending voice and I thought "What a freakin douchebag"

But anyhow, my creative writing class was awesome, amanda is an awesome instructor.

Work was smooth, just all the rushing I do, but when I get there I'm able to relax a bit for most of the time. Although it was busier today. Like I sold two phones and I was about to sell my third one when I realized I actually didn't have that phone. Bummer.

Stay Tuned
-angel

No comments:

Post a Comment