Thursday, December 9, 2010

Under major stress

Even though I now spend most of my time trying to catch my breath, going from school to work to home, I feel a positive energy building on and up. And that is because the dream act was approved in the house of reps yesterday, that was a huge step. The fight is still on however, because it still needs to be approved in the senate. The senate was supposed to vote on it today but it got delayed again. At first I didn't know what was happening and I felt really scared and anxious. But then I realized all it meant was that the vote will be taken next week. Which means we have more time to convice senators to vote yes on it.

And OMG! It will pass, I have faith it will, because it will mean that this doesn't have to be the end of everything, and that in fact, everything I have ever believed in and forever will believe will become true. It's no longer going to be a dream. I will fulfill my purpose. I will carry on and achieve many things in my life. And that is true.


Then again, all of this is stressing the f#%% out of me. And I mean that not in an offensive way. But in a very sincere way.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on dreaming and STAY STRONG! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete