Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals are ANNOYING!!!

I cannot wait for finals to be over! They cause unnecessary stress to everyone for no reason. Not only do they stress us out because we are worried about what grade we will receive in the class at the end of the semester, but also they stress the professors out because they have to get them graded and entered into the computer system before the deadline. Therefore, since the finals cause so much stress on everyone, I think that we should just get rid of them all together! That would definitely be a day to remember.

So, far these finals have been tough! I had three just this week already. My last one is not until Tuesday night but I know it is going to be extremely difficult just like my other ones. I am taking an online liberal arts class, which is a math class for those who are unfamiliar, and the last three chapters were massively hard. On Friday night I pulled an all-niter with one of my classmates. We were up trying to study and get ready for whatever might be on the exam. I think I ended up getting around 20 minutes of sleep the entire night before the exam. The worst part about pulling the all-niter is that I will not know what my final grade is until Wednesday of this week, and that is, if I am lucky.

I know finals are annoying and they are killers but I understand that they are here to test us and our ability to comprehend and use whatever was taught to us. I just wish that they were distributed in a different way to take a little bit of the pressure off. I do not think stating that the final is worth 40% of your final grade relieves any of the stress from finals or furthermore the final that is about to be taken.

I wish everyone the best on all the finals this coming week.
Until my fingers meet the keys,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment