Sunday, December 12, 2010

System error

Hmmm. I'm stressed. School needs to be over already. I need to catch my breath.

I have a final tomorrow at 9, which means I must get to school by seven, which means I must leave by six, which means I gotta wake up at 5:30. Which means I gotta do all this after an eight hour shift at work. I feel E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D

I need something to deliver me from all this. And to save me. But I can't just be needing. And I can't just be waiting. And things don't just happen over night.

I think--I think---my...brain----is--free...zing.

What does it all mean anyhow. Taking tests on paper, for what.....or working to get paid in paper currency. What does paper mean? Or sitting at work. Or rushing at work. And never being.

And if my life isn't work. And if my life isn't school.

What's this I'm feeling now?

Stay Tuned
-angel

No comments:

Post a Comment