Friday, February 18, 2011

No school

Wow I woke up before 7am today! This is weird. Well, good weird! Because its rarely happened since I came to America. Feeling great today! When I woke up, I planned what I was going to do today. I decided to go to the school library, do my history study, read a history book and come back home by 5pm. Yes, as some of you were already noticing, I totally forgot that there wouldn’t be school from today to Monday. Are there some people that forgot the same thing like I did? Haha. When you feel like you want to study or do something special, it always rains or something else always happens, so it disturbs my plan! Always!! I really wanted to do my work at the library TODAY and there you go, no school! Very funny. Have you had the same thought? Are these happening to me only? Oh no.
So today, I will probably go to any library with my roommate or keep my laptop in my closet and study. My laptop is the worst thing for me. It always tempts me to use it, telling me that I need to check out the notifications from Facebook, watch a movie, talk to friends or call my sister on Skype. No way. Hopefully I can get everything done today.
What are you planning to do this weekend and holiday? Any special plans? Hopefully the rain that will be coming this whole weekend won’t disturb your plans!

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment