Saturday, February 19, 2011

This week has been sooo much fun! There are a lot of things I kind of need to stop doing but it is so much fun that it is hard to stop or even slow down for just a little while.

Do you ever catch yourself feeling like you are going to fall when you are laying down? I know it sounds weird but I think the feeling is weirder. Everyday I go to sleep and I get that feeling and I know that I had a great day. My body starts to relax and I know somehow that everything is going to be ok, and that I cannot wait to see what the next day will entail. We all have issues and family troubles but this week has made it a lot clearer to me that with the help and love of your friends you can get through it.

There were many times throughout the week where I was irritated, upset, and even angry with someone or something happening and it was then that my friends came forward and helped me through it. I do not know how they know or what makes them care about me so much but it means the world to me. Because of my friends I had the best time ever.

I do not like to celebrate Valentine's Day and neither does one of my friends, so he and I decided to have breakfast for a Happy Monday instead. It was nicer and no pressure or wasted money on a Hallmark Holiday. It was just two people having a good time enjoying each others company like any other day. It made my week begin with a great start.

Tuesday my bestie took me to dinner and we had a blast and met a bunch of great people that are now going to be really good friends. Wednesday I went to West Hollywood and went to a gay club for the first time and I must say, definitely not the last. It is so nice not having disgusting guys rub up on you and try to holler when you are just there with your girls trying to have fun. Thursday, I had softball games which I will discuss later and yesterday I saw 'Big Momma,' such a good movie. Very funny! Cannot wait to see what the rest of the weekend has in store for me....

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment