Sunday, April 24, 2011

Deadlines!

It is so hard to believe that it is already the end of April. I have been doing so much homework and paperwork. I got all my paperwork from Azusa Pacific University and have to fill it all out and turn it in tomorrow morning. I have been sitting here doing paperwork and homework for the last 5 hours. I know this is supposed to be a day to celebrate, however, I have responsibilities that must be taken care of and getting everything done to transfer is so stressful and time consuming. I still have a lot of very difficult decisions to make within the next couple of days. I do not know if I want to live in campus housing or if I want to live at home or commute. I only live about 10 minutes away from campus and the pool site that I will be practicing in during the water polo season. I think that I will live at home during the fall semester and save some money because I will still be attending Fullerton College during the fall and taking classes. I am going to try and take as many classes as I can at Fullerton and see how much money I will be able to save because of it. I know I will for sure live on campus in the spring but I cannot seem to make a decision about the fall. Maybe after I turn in my paperwork at Azusa tomorrow I will know. Any suggestions? Crunch time continues. Two more pages to write and then I am off to bed for a full day of class tomorrow. Wish me luck, I am sure going to need it.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment