Sunday, April 3, 2011

excitement!

This week has been filled with so much excitement. Not all was good excitement but for the most part it was. On Wednesday, after my water polo practice one of my teammates stepped on a bee and she just happens to be allergic to bees. One of my other teammates had to inject some medicine into her leg so she would not blow up like a balloon. Also, my coach and I had to drive her and her car to Downey so she could go to the hospital. It was a crazy night and I did not end up getting home until about three hours after my practice was over. It was such a long night!  

On Thursday, I went to the Dodger's opening day. It was so much fun. It was the first time that I have ever been to a Dodger game. I think that it was a great time with great people and I cannot wait to do it again! I have already made plans to go to another game. The funny thing is I like the Angels more but it was still a great game.  

Friday was such a good but long day. I had an eight hour preventing sexual harassment class. I was pretty much falling asleep the whole time in the beginning but after the first hour it was good. It was so fun and the professor was great. After class I had a water polo game against Hartwick University from New York and it was so great. I realized how out of shape I really am but I still kept up with them. I scored five points that game. It was cool because they are a division one school and I held my own against them. It was nice to see that even being out of shape I was able to play as good as I did.  

Well, Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment