Sunday, April 3, 2011

How's your day going?

I’ve complained about the pressure of assignments and exams that I have had even though every student is in the same situation.
After I realized it, I received an email about just how blessed I am. I think God told me so.










What do you think of the people in these pictures?
(In retrospect, my day is going pretty good!)
I felt sorry but more importantly, I realized I was very immature and blessed. I always know that I am blessed but I often forget it. After I looked at these pictures, I felt like I have been very thankful for what I have, where I am and whom I am with. Everything we have is definitely a blessing, and I don’t want you to forget it like I did the past few weeks.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment