Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Today was a long day for me, but it went very well because it was Easter!
Easter indicates the resurrection of Jesus, so the church service was very awesome in a different way and songs were also great. I don’t know how some of you would think of me talking about my religion in this public page, but I am not shamed of it at all. Today is the best day of the year for me as a Christian. The best news of Easter is that Jesus has risen from death. His death was very cruel and sad but since he has risen, Easter should remain the best day.
After church, I had lunch at home and afterwards, I headed to the library of ?Cal Poly Pomona with my housemate to study. I can’t believe that spring break is almost over. Why does time go so fast when I am enjoying my life? .. haha anyway he and I studied till about 8. While I was studying, I kept checking the Lakers game and because we were losing I couldn’t concentrate well enough. So I hurried back home and when I turned on the TV, they were playing the fourth quarter and losing. I was wishing that the Lakers would get two more points and tie. Well but we lost. They seemed so depressed that I was also depressed.
Easter service at church made my day but then the Lakers kind of messed it up. Haha Hopefully they get to win next game. I am sure they will!

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment