Friday, November 8, 2013

GUEST POST: Meet Student Ambassador James



My position as a student ambassador grants me the task to counsel, educate, and assist in persuading the next generation scholars whom decided to embark onto the next level of higher education. I am the embodiment of wisdom bestowed upon by exactly two years of excruciating college level curriculum and experiences provided by the most prestigious and pristine community college in the Orange County region. I am delighted to say that my position as a student ambassador has been by far the most enjoyable experience I’ve had during my stay at Fullerton College. Fellow Hornets if by any chance you stumble upon the opportunity to take part in this honorable position, regardless of your position or circumstance, I suggest you take it. Although I have vaguely elaborated on all the little nooks and crannies of a student ambassador position, I hope courtesy of my fellow ambassador that she has provided some in-depth details of all the daily shenanigans student ambassadors go through. But for now much love to you fellow Hornets. 

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment