Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend is finally here and the time has come to start preparing your diner of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and other thanksgiving favorites. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I would have to say because it's just before Winter and I find it beautiful during that time of year.

I would assume that most people living in Fullerton will stay with their families in Fullerton over this holiday, but because I moved from Riverside I have to take the train back there in order to spend time with my family. It's not too bad and I think it is worth it to see my family. 

Thanksgiving is held at my grandma's house every year. And my family keeps growing larger every year. My relatives keep marrying new people and now there is about 50 to 55 people at our thanksgiving gathering.

Every year there is also a bocce ball ( an Italian sport) tournament played before dinner and I am hoping to win this year on the team made up of my brother and I. I hope you all have a delightful holiday.

Liam
Stay fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment