Sunday, March 13, 2011

Acceptance!!!

Last night I went to sleep as soon as I had gotten home from work and dinner with my best friend. I did not get a chance to talk to my parents or my siblings at all. I was too tired so I went straight to my room and into my bed.

When I woke up this morning I noticed something on my floor like if someone had slid it underneath my door. It was the size of a sheet of paper. I picked it up and looked it over and found out that it is my acceptance letter to Azusa Pacific University. I finally got it!! I knew that I was going to get in because I have been talking to the coach from there and he was willing to do anything to get me to go there, so my going there was not a question. To me it just reassures everything that much more knowing that I got my piece of paper and that I finally can start thinking about what I need to get done now and not worry about whether or not I am going to get in for sure.

Getting my letter today completely made my day. It made me wake up with a smile on even though I am sick and utterly exhausted. I cannot wait to start there next semester and move on to bigger and better things. It is just so exciting knowing that I am one step closer to finally having a career and my own life. Cannot wait!!!!

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

1 comment: