Sunday, March 27, 2011

Costco

So as everyone may know I work at Costco and it is a good company as far as I can tell. I think it is really great at times because when major things happen Costco teams up with the American Red cross and gets donations to help people in need. I know other stores do it as well but It is nice to see that a company that I work for reaches out and tries to help. Every year we give to the Hospital for the kids and I thought that was the only organization that we were involved in, but when this whole thing happened with Japan it was different. We are now trying to raise money to help the Red Cross get items to all the people in need. I know that it is something scary and because it is not where we live it is easy for us to just brush it off but for big companies like Costco or even the markets to step up and show how much the world means to everyone is nice to see. It gets annoying sometimes asking people if they would like to donate because they have probably been asked before or they do not have the money themselves to donate but we just got to remember that it is for a good cause and I am sure all of us would want someone to help us if we were in that situation, would we not? Well, until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment