Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let's pray

As you all know, there was a big earthquake and tsunami followed afterwards. Can you guys believe it was 8.9? wow, I never heard of one this big occurring before. This is very scary. There have been more than 1700 people dead or missing in Japan. Another scary part is that the nuclear plant has a partial meltdown, and this can affect other countries as well. During my bible study yesterday, all of the members prayed very hard for their safety and peace in Japan. When I first heard the news, I texted to all of my Japanese friends to find out how their families and friends were doing. Fortunately, some are safe, but others said that they couldn’t contact them because the phone lines were dead. Sounded so awful that I couldn’t say anything but that it will be okay. I saw a picture that tons of people are sleeping on the street, and buildings are all crashed down. We all said at the bible study last night that we needed to pray for them, and that’s all we could do right now. Yes, let’s pray for the people in Japan. Some people don’t even care about it much, but guys, think if you were in the same position, and people from other countries didn’t seem to care, then how would you feel? ….

Maybe because of what has happened? I wasn’t in a good mood today. Hopefully everything will be fine, and no more people get hurt or die.

Oh, I want to say this before finishing. We will have day light saving time starting at midnight, so don’t forget to turn your clock forward one hour before you go to bed.


After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment