Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life

Oh my goodness! Life has really been kicking my butt lately. I am so exhausted and yet I have so much to do still. I have to read an entire book by Tuesday and yet I still have not started and on top of that I have a ton of other homework to do. Also, i have been trying to pick up as much hours as I possibly can at work lately because I will not being working in the spring of next year so I must have some money to live off of. So, the saving has begun. I am going to start being a boring person and not going out and having any fun because I need to save as much as possible. Oh and to top off my very hectic life I was in a rush to get to work today and I received a speeding ticket. I cannot really complain about it because it was definitely my fault and I know that it is very dangerous, but sometimes we got to do what we got to do. I just wish I could have got a break. It was my first ticket ever since I started driving and I think I am still in shock just a little bit. I think the thing that got me a little mad was that I was not even speeding that much. I was only going 73 mph and he wrote on the ticket I was doing 85 mph. I cannot believe that it said that. I know I did the crime so I must to the time so to speak but the least he could have done was be honest. I most definitely learned my lesson after that though... Well, until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment