Sunday, March 20, 2011

Raining

What will you be up to next week? It’s been pretty tough for most students due to a bunch of homework and exams, and seems like it will still be tough next week not because of exams but also rain. I’ve seen it raining outside since the early morning. I wanted to take a walk after lunch, and the rain messed up my plan for today. It will rain over a few days next week, and this doesn’t give me happiness since I’m the one who hates rain. I appreciate rain but I want it to pour while I am sleeping.

Whenever it’s raining outside, I become moody, and lots of moody and romantic songs are needed for me. As mentioned a long time ago, I started my day with the song that I always listen to when raining. Since it’s gotten colder, we turned on the fireplace that supplied the family room with warmth. I’m sitting right now with a cup of coffee and my laptop covering myself with a blanket. Feels so good.
It’s too cold outside for shorts. Hope you are having a good Sunday indoor. It will be raining tomorrow, so don’t forget to bring an umbrella.


After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment