Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloweek end

Santa Barbara, or more specific, Isla Vista, is quite the college town. On Halloween night it was really packed. People were getting arrested right in front of my face, there was this guy that was urinating in a kiddie's pool and people in the balcony were egging him on, but he didn't realize there were two cops standing right behind him so when he was done, they came and took him down and arrested him. But of course, it was only the trouble makers that were being taken away by the cops. Everybody else was just walking along DP street just having fun, and I was there. Being lost in the crow with so many people, everybody was my age, that's something I've never quite experience.

The rest of the trip to SF turned out to be really pleasing. I think this trip was more about self exploration. I got to pet a seal and take a picture with it. I got to do lots of other stuff that were fun.

Coach yelled at me because I missed practice on Monday, on account of still being on my trip. But you know, I don't regret it, not one bit. That trip was worth everything, and I would do it all over again.

I remember while she was giving me the speech she said "you couldn't have waited to take this trip, a couple weeks, two months from now."

I didn't know what to think then but later I realized that no, I couldn't have waited, because I'm not gonna wait around all my life to do the things I'm able to do. But some people won't understand that.

Other than that, psych class got canceled today. So I came back home a bit after practice and just slept. I've been sleeping a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment