Tuesday, November 16, 2010

stressed!

This week has been a crazy week. I have had so much going on since last wednesday that I do not even know where to begin.

Lets see if I could start here. On Wednesday I left to San Luis Obispo with the women's water polo team for So Cal's. We ended up losing on Friday during quarter finals which ended our weekend journey out there. It was such a sad day for me and I am still trying to recover from it. I wanted to win so badly, however, we could not execute and put our opportunities away. I wish I could say that there is always next year, but that is not the case. I will be graduating this year and I will not be able to play water polo for FJC again. :( I will be transferring and playing water polo for a university but I cannot tell if I will have the same opportunities again.

Back to my stressful week. Since my season ended on Friday, I have been filling out college applications and writing papers for the applications almost nonstop. I think I have been working on getting stuff taken care of for college apps and meeting with different coaches and talking with them since Saturday morning. It is so stressful. I thought that once water polo ended I would have some free time but I think I am busier now then during my season.
I am sad that my season is over because I am going to miss my teammates soooo much! I love those girls. We are like sisters, we would have our differences but in the end we would come together and kick some major butt.


Well, that is it for today, I hope everyone stays more stress free than I am.
Until my fingers meet the keys,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment