Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long time no see!

This week has been really busy for me. I didn’t have too much homework but I was just busy having fun. I went to eat Korean barbeque with friends, went to Karaoke, met my aunt, did some homework, watched lots of movies for homework, went to a party and so on. I’ve enjoyed too much this week, so now I am very frustrated finishing all the homework up for next week. As most of you think the same, writing essays is the most intimidating! Most of my friends will have a week off next week, so they asked me to have fun with them today. Oh!! I WISH!
I booked a flight for a conference in Texas that will be held on December 28th. I had been looking it up for a long time, but it’d been so hard to find since a flight for around Christmas time is the most expensive and everybody wants it. I was about to pay something like 350 dollars, which was the cheapest one at that time. But thanks to some of my friends, I found a very great deal that was $280 with tax. I reserved it right away and kept saying “Thank God!!!” I can’t wait for the conference! I just can’t. It has been a long time since I went to Las Vegas with a friend last year.

Yayyy! Thanksgiving week is near! Well but I don’t have any plans for it. I will just have a dinner with my host family or at my friend’s house. We celebrate Thanksgiving in Korea too. It was like a month ago. We usually celebrate it for a couple days. Like in America, all the family members gather at one house and eat traditional Korean food. We mostly have fun all together by playing games or going somewhere fun. And we focus on eating to celebrate Thanksgiving!! Of course, at least 4,5 pounds come with us later. This is an unfortunate part. Oh, I also can’t wait for Black Friday. I don’t know where to go yet, but the part I am pretty sure about is that I’ll go somewhere to get good stuff. Black Friday is always fun. Hopefully there will be lots of reasonable stuff this year!
Let’s not be too sad due to the fact that we won’t have a week off like many other students will. We can learn more while they are having fun. Right? Haha.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment