Sunday, November 28, 2010

My thanksgiving

Did you have a great Thanksgiving?
I really did! I had the American traditional Thanksgiving dinner 4 times this week. I had it 4 times last year as well and gained like 5 pounds. And wow! This time went amazingly great but made me gain a couple pounds again. I feel very satisfied with the food, but so horrible because I am getting fatter. My friend even told me that I needed to lose weight. How rude. So I will be on a diet beginning tomorrow! Yes, I will. What I am saying here on this blog is official, so this might help keep me on a diet and to get rid of food temptation.

Yesterday was very fun. My aunt and her husband who live in LA picked me up around 4 p.m. and took me to Koreatown in LA. I hadn’t really been to Koreatown since I came to America, but I have heard that it is very fun. I was getting excited to get there with them so I hummed a bit on the way in the car. As soon as we got there, we had Korean food called Dduck-bok-gi. It’s made of rice cake and some Korean special hot sauce. Probably one of my favorite Korean foods. I inhaled the food since I was starving and I hadn’t had Korean food for a while. Afterwards, my aunt and uncle showed me around Koreatown, but it started raining, so we just got back in the car after like 10 minutes of sightseeing. Then we went drinking. I had a Korean drink called so-joo with lots of food. Yes I ate tons of food, that’s why I am saying I need to be on a diet! I heard, there was a Kings game in downtown LA, no wonder why there was a bunch of people on the street around 10:30 at night. I really enjoyed watching people walking on the street and giving hi-fives to each other. I guess their team won the game haha. I got back home late at night and went to bed right away. I bet I snored a bit last night because I was very exhausted and drank little bit! One of the best nights ever here in America though.

Well I don’t think I need to tell you about this personal stuff like my snoring. My bad haha. Hope you all had a great week. Tomorrow is Monday AGAIN. Which means we need to go back to our reality. R U ready? Hope you are.
After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment