Monday, November 22, 2010

Still all good stuff

I'm learning how to stay calm, and at rest, and have a peace of mind that only being true to myself can bring me.

My new job will be from three to nine from monday through friday. On the weekends I will work at Rubios, usually eight hours. I want to see how my two jobs play out on me. And then, I will make a decision as to which one I'll keep. I dont' want to rush ahead and start making decisions now. Because I haven't quite yet settled into my new job, a cell phone kiosk at the mall. So far so good, but I'm keeping my eyes open and trying not to loose my breath. I'll be taking quite a few buses a day since I dont' drive. But that's okay for now.

State meet was awesome, I couldn't have asked for a better race and the great time I had with my friends. It was all I wanted, just to feel at peace with my efforts of running. I have grown more spiritual because of it.

For the next few days I'll be learning how to manage time better, because now I will have school in the morning and work in the afternoon everyday.

But it's all good stuff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment