Tuesday, November 30, 2010

lucky day

November 23rd was my mom’s birthday. I bought a digital picture frame and put about 250 pictures in it before shipping. I should’ve sent it like a week before so that she could get it on time. But, I sent it to Korea on the 23rd. “RIGHT ON TIME:)” I know I procrastinate all the time in all situations. What a spoiled daughter I am! I need to get over laziness. Any suggestions on how to do that? Lol
I left my cell phone in a lady’s bathroom at school and didn’t even realize it. After I got back home from school around 6:45 p.m., I had dinner and was on Facebook. My host mom called one of my housemates and told him that she wanted to talk to me. Until he handed over his phone to me, I didn’t know I didn’t have my cell phone with me. She said that one girl at school found my phone and called her since I saved her as “mom.” The girl said that she had the same experience and got her cell phone back from some stranger, so she’s willing to come by my house and give my phone back to me. How nice of her! I was very amazed by her kindness. Right after she got out of class around 8:30, she stopped by my house and didn’t say much, but gave me my phone. I will do the same if I encounter some strange cell phones like she did for me. I was deeply touched by her attitude and generosity. Hope she has a chance to see my blog (:
After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment