Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exhausted!

This has been the longest weekend ever. I had a tournament in San Luis Obispo which was a lot of fun. I had the best time with my team and getting to know them better, but man am I exhausted. It was such a long drive up there and back. It took us a little more than 4 hours to get there and pretty much the same amount of time to get back.

On Saturday we could have left after our first game if we knew the weather was going to act up. We were only six minutes in to the first quarter when it started to lightening and thunder. As soon as that happened the officials immediately ended the game. We ended up getting home earlier than we would have if we would have finished the game; however, we still did not get home until around midnight.

It was rough getting home so late and then having to get up early and be at work at 9am. I know I was not the only one on my team that had to work at 9am this morning and I know they feel my pain. Not only did I have to work but boy was it busy today. I work at Costco and we have coupons going on right now for the next week or so and people go absolutely crazy for the coupons. Which made it worse was I had to work 8 hours today in the craziness. It is ok though because at Costco we get paid time and a half on Sundays.

I am so ready for bed and it is only a little after 8pm. I wish I could just go to sleep right now but I cannot because I have homework to do that I was not able to do over the weekend because our hotel did not have cable. Oh well, time to take some responsibility and get my stuff done as quickly as possible so I could get some sleep. I have a big exciting week ahead of me.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment