Sunday, October 24, 2010

What personality are you?






So what personality are you?

















There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals; a Lion, a Chimpanzee, a Giraffe, and a Squirrel, who pass by.





 





They decide to compete to see who is the fastest at getting a banana off
the tree.


 Who do you guess will win?





 


Your answer will reflect your personality.





 So think carefully...

Try and answer within 5 seconds.





 




Got your answer?





 Now scroll down to see the analysis?



If your answer is…


Lion = you're dull.







Chimpanzee = you're a moron.







Giraffe = you're a complete idiot.







Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid.





 







A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS.





 







You're obviously stressed and overworked.





 You should take some time off and relax!







Try again next year.


 You might do the same thing when you try it again haha.

I was hesitating between a giraffe and a squirrel since each giraffe has a long neck and squirrels move very fast. Then I chose a giraffe just because. Yes, I was a complete idiot and was about to be hopelessly stupid. Oh I would love to say I was too stressed and overworked to think clearly rather than I really was stupid! Agree with me, guys? :)

I thought I’d probably be able to have a lot of fun after the mid terms but then realized that lots of little tests were coming up afterwards. As an international student, it’s like three times harder to prepare for tests. It also takes a lot of time psh! But I thought I could handle them or something? I don’t know why.. Yesterday, I just fully relaxed by watching 2 episodes of Glee and some Korean reality shows and by taking a nap and listening to music. I really needed to study.. well I’ll go to the library soon to study to catch up all night. I hate to procrastinate but I do all the time till the last minute. Yesterday was like heaven but today’ll be like hell. Ughhh. Good luck to myself! Haha.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment