Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today

Today is going perfect!

I woke up at 8 with a very fresh mind. I thought I had some homework to do before class but figured out that I already did it a few days ago!

I had two pieces of bread for breakfast and checked my email. I had a chat with a friend on Facebook for a while afterwards. Since I have been recently so addicted to playing Tetris, I played it as usual more than ten times and won like 8 times. What a great start of a day! That made me happy because I,for some reason, felt that today would go great!

I took a shower while my Ipod was being charged. I walked to school with a bottle of water since the weather was great even though it was kind of windy. Besides, exercising made me happy. It had been like two weeks since I walked to school. Thanks to the long distance, I got three big blisters on my feet. They were really hurting, so I went right away to the health center to get some band-aids. Despite it, I was happy!!! I couldn’t stop humming even when I was sticking the band-aids on my feet. Everything was going just perfect!

I had chicken tenders and a yogurt for lunch and went to class. Class was a bit boring, but it went great. After I had a 30 minutes break, I went to the Japanese class. It also went great. We played lots of games in class and all of the students had fun!

I got back home around 7 and had Flame Broiler for dinner! I put 4 little cups of hot sauce in my bowl. Then, as a dessert, I had 2 Oreos. All the food I had was very tasty. Delicious food always makes me feel happy!

I checked my Facebook and am taking a rest right now! I will play cards soon. Playing cards is my favorite thing to do when I am relaxing! The game is called “Spite and Malice.” Very cruel game. I always enjoy playing it though.

I don’t have homework for tomorrow. What a wonderful day today was! I will play Tetris a couple more times, read the bible and then go to bed. Yay! Today was awesome.

Hopefully tomorrow will go as spectacular as today.

After all, tomorrow is another day, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment