Friday, October 29, 2010

It's a lifestyle

You can't have all of them. And by that I mean, all of the cross country races can't be absolutely amazing. Yesterday's race wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. It fell somewhere in the middle. I feel fine with it though, like I'm not upset. The course itself was slow. Very slow. We are moving onto so cal finals next week, and then the state meet. Two more races left in the season and then that's it. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it does make you feel all worn out, all this running. Cross country starts way back in June 21st, and ends November 20th. So that's five months of running I do. I'm definitely looking forward to the end of it. But you know, I think this might be my last cross country season ever, because I've already used up my two years of eligibility. And I don't know what will happen with my education after this year. (I won't go into that right now but it's not as bad as you might think)

But yeah, I'm looking forward to having a break from running, cuz after that there is track, and that's another five months of running, so 10 out of the 12 months I'm running. This sport isn't a sport. It's a lifestyle.

As for this weekend! Woop! Woop! I will be visiting my friend up in Santa Barbara! I'm going with a few other people. And after that, I will be going to San Francisco for the rest of the weekend. So yes, the next two days will hold interesting things, nevertheless. I'm gonna keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment