Sunday, October 17, 2010

longest week of my life!

This week has been by far the longest week of my life. It started on Sunday evening when I got off of work at 7pm. I came home from work and had to start on a nutrition project that was due the next day. I know it was my fault for waiting until the last moment to do it but I couldn't help it. I had been so busy the entire week and weekend before.

Monday-class, practice, studying, homework, and then I had to work. As you can see no time for a break.

Tuesday- practice in the morning, practice two hours after that, and then I have a 5 hour gap
into between practice and class. I decided that I didn't have a choice but that I had to use my time wisely, so I came home and took a test for my online class. I had to get it done because the close out date was that night. After I took the test I rushed back to school for my History of Rock class which always seem to drag on. It is not that it is boring or anything but by this time I am exhausted and it is hard for me to pay attention. Especially since I had already been up since 5:00 am.

Wednesday- I actually missed class on Wednesday morning because I was not feeling good at all. I couldn't get myself to get out of bed. I needed at least another hour of sleep. Once I finally got up I did some research for my 4 page paper that was due that night that I hadn't started. Then I rushed to practice. I was so ready to get in the water and swim, had my sunblock on already and my swimsuit too. When my coach got there he said that we were not going to get in the water because we had a fundraiser to do at 12pm so it would be pointless to get in for roughly an hour. We did some walk-through on the pool deck and then got set up for our fundraiser. From 11:45 to 2:30 I was running around the campus trying to pass out fliers and get follow students and some of the staff to come to our fundraiser. It was a challenge but we did ok. At 2:30pm I left my teammates and went to donate blood. This was the longest blood donation process ever! I didn't get out of there until almost 4:30 and I rushed over to the library to write my 4 page paper before class at 7pm. I finished the paper with about 12 minutes to spare. I was stressing out so much that it was hard to even begin to write it.

Thursday-morning practice, hung out with a friend that I hadn't seen since early July, afternoon practice, a lot of time working on homework for my online class because I had a midterm on Saturday, then of course work. :(

Friday-morning practice, then I spent 4 hours in the library doing the rest of my homework for my online class, (I didn't even finish all of it and it was do Saturday morning), rushed straight to work after that and didn't get off until after 10:30. I was so tired and ready to go home and get some sleep when I got invited to watch Jackass 3D. I had such a long stressful week and I needed something to get my mind off of school work for a minute. I went to the movie which didn't start until midnight basically. I got home around 2:10am and ended up studying a little while longer before going to sleep.

Saturday- I woke up at 6am studied and then met up with a classmate at school to study and do some more work before the midterm, took the midterm(I think I did great on it), then came home and slept for an hour before work. After work last night I came straight home and went to sleep.

Sunday- I suspect that today is going to be a long day at work, but I am definitely looking forward to coming home and going to sleep.

I am so glad this week is over! No deadlines for school this week either so I am good to go. I think my week felt even longer because we didn't have any games so we had nothing to look forward to in practice. We just swam sooooo much and practice hard for this coming week. Can't wait to catch up on some sleep this week.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment