Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where is my mind?

Starting Friday, it has been a hell of a long weekend.

My xc meet did not go well as expected, my body was somehow just shut down during the race, that and my mind too. That has to be right up there with one of my terrible performances in running. I felt disappointment and regret.

So yes, the rest of my Friday after the meet I spent wallowing in emotional pain.

Saturday however, while watching The Shawshank Redemption, I got called from work, they wanted me to go in and so I did. That was a long day.

Today as well, Sunday, work was a hell of a long day. It was only seven hours but oh.
So yes, this weekend has left me completely exhausted, I'm very tired and my legs feel it. I'm mentally tired as well. I feel I'm a wreck at the moment.


Tomorrow is a school day, I'm really not looking forward to the workout in the morning.

BTW. I really don't like the way one of my managers just calls me "Buddy" because I'm not hearing "Buddy," I'm hearing "you damn rookie." But he started calling me "Bud" which I supposed is better. I guess sooner or later he will call me by my name. I just have to work my way up that is.

Stay Tuned
-angel

No comments:

Post a Comment