Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting Close

My water polo season is going by way too quickly. I cannot believe that we only have around 3 or 4 weeks left of our season. This is my second year so I am trying to make the absolute most of everything that we are doing and everything that is going on around me.

I am so excited to see what will happen at the end of our season because I know we have the talent to go all the way to state. I am just sad to know that it is so close to an end. I do not want it to end. I love my teammates and I have so much fun with each and everyone of them.

One of the great things about water polo season is also that I have most Fridays and Saturdays off. It is not like I go out much because it is our season but it is nice to get rest on a Friday and Saturday night when work is usually the busiest. I really enjoy not having to be there on the weekends. We all know how busy Costco can be.

Anyways, I feel a flutter in my stomach every time I think about the next week of games coming up. I have an itch to play. I cannot wait to play my hardest and show the other team what I am made of. Personally, I feel like I have been playing so much better lately and I have been told by my coach that I have as well. So, now I just have to keep it up. I think that is the hardest part about it. But I am so ready to play. This weekend we had UCSB and Cal State Northridge at our tournament looking at everyone trying to recruit. I think I played well, but lets see what they have to say when I contact them this week about possibly playing for them next year. Cross your fingers.

Enjoy your week because I know I definitely will. No one can knock this smile off my face.

Until my fingers meet the keys, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment